Water Views
Address
8575 E Fm 485 Cameron, TX
Price
$ 1,223,550
Property Attributes
  • MLS#20013826
  • TypePending
  • CountyMILAM
  • CityCameron
  • Zip76520
  • StyleUnimproved Land
  • Price$ 1,223,550
  • Bedrooms0
  • Full Bathrooms0
  • Half Bathrooms0
  • Lot Size244.71 Acres
Listing Provided Courtesy Of:
Riverstone Companies, LLC
Property Description

244 acres centrally located between the booming I-35 corridor and College Station in highly desired Milam County! This ranch is approx. 60% cleared land historically used for cultivation and grazing, with the remaining 40% wooded offering excellent hunting and recreation. Harl Creek and String Prairie Branch traverse through the middle and back portion of the property providing cover and a water source. Excellent access provided with 900' of paved FM 485 frontage.

Price History
8/21/2020 Listed $1,223,550

General Features

Elementary School District Cameron
High School District Cameron
MLS Area Milam
Middle/Junior School District Cameron
Possible Use Agricultural
Property SubType Unimproved Land
Property Type Land
Subdivision Name Other
Topography Pasture
View Creek/Stream
Waterfront Features Creek
Zoning Agricultural Open
Zoning Description Agricultural Open

Exterior Features

Fencing Barbed Wire
Lot Features Stream/Creek
Lot Size Acres 244.71
Lot Size Area 10659567.6
Lot Size Source Public Records
Lot Size Square Feet 10659568
Road Frontage Type County Road, State Road
Road Surface Type Paved
View Y/N Yes
Water Source Not Connected (nearby), Public

Amenities

  • Foreclosure
  • Views
  • Short Sale
  • New Construction
  • Adult
  • Lease To Own
  • No HOA Fees
  • Furnished
  • Master On Main
  • Air Conditioning
  • Seller Finance
  • Green
  • Fixer Upper
  • Horse
  • Golf
  • Fireplace
  • Deck
  • Garage
  • Basement
  • Pool

Property vs Zip Code Average in 76520

Price
AVG $270K
$1.22M
Visits
AVG 19
4

Looking for a more comfortable experience?

Download our mobile app for a personalized browsing experience.